Swim day


Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a sweet Family

So yesterday was my birthday. I worked and Ben was at Young Woman's camp. I was thinking that it was going to be a pretty miserable birthday. Boy was I wrong! When I got to work they had a birthday cake and a nice gift waiting for me. It was so sweet. My Grandma Tillotson called me and sang Happy Birthday. Just what I needed to start out my day :). Then When I got off work I called Ben to let him know I was on my way home. I asked him what we were doing that night... He told me that we were going to just sit around and watch TV and that I could make him a nice dinner if I wanted. I just said fine whatever. Then I called Brit to verify our plans for today and she spilled the beans! She told me her and Tanner would be a little late. Confused me! Then she said to my house. When I got home Ben had my whole family over for a surprise birthday party! It was amazing. We had Reeses cake and Strawberry ice cream! My kids and Ben bought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers, Red Roses and Shasta Daisies (My favorite). Grandma Tillotson kept sneaking scoops of icing of the cake for Ty. He didn't dare touch it so he would go get my grandma's hand and drag her to the cake so she would sneak some for him. All in All it was an amazing Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment